Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Unit 8 Dealing with problems

1. What do you think has happened?
Image 1. A man awas late for work.
Image 2.  A man open a mail package and discovers taht the monitor is broken.
Image 3. The total invoice price is very high.
Image 4. The man driving the forklift are not careful and can have an accident.
2. What are the people going to say?
Image 1. Maybe she are his boss, then he have a problem.
Image 2. Surely he called the company that sent the packet.
Image 3. First verify that the amount of the invoice is correct and to pay.
Image 4. His boss has to punish and to explain how to do his tasks.
3. What would you do in each situation?
Image 1. If this is the first time he arrive late, only I talk with he. But If this doesn't the first time I to punish he.
Image 2. I'd buy other monitor. If I have a insurance, I'd to charge it.
Image 3. Only I have a option, pay the invoice.
Image 4. To train the people.
8.1 What seems to be the problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment